[Asterisk-Users] PLAYBACK multiple files

Marcin Kuzmicki martin at agilecall.com
Mon Jan 19 22:38:25 MST 2004

Cytowanie Charles Hatchette <chatchette at generalcare.com>:

> I'm trying to devise a way to playback more than one file per call when I
> copy my file 'Test.call' into .. var/spool/asterisk/outgoing
>
>    Channel: Zap/1/put_your_phone_number_here
>    Application: Playback
>    Data: demo-thanks + a-second-file + a-third-file
>
> Is there some way to do this?

Create context in extensions.conf something like

[myplayback]
exten => s,1,Playback(frist_file)
exten => s,2,Playback(second_file)
...etc

and then
use
Context, Extension, and priority to use it
ie.
   Channel: Zap/1/put_your_phone_number_here
   Context: myplayback
   Extension: s

all above is just a concept not ready copy&paste solution.

regards
m.