[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Bug in iaxComm Solved

Michael Van Donselaar mvand at vandonselaar.org
Mon Jan 19 20:05:04 MST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:30:25 +0100, Kim Hendrikse <kim at kiwiclan.com> wrote:

>Hmmm. I can't get it to accept any calls at all now (Windows 2000,
>binary size
>
>-rw-r--r--    1 root     root       546816 Jan 14 22:16 iaxcomm.exe

This is the IAX1 version from before the announcement/bugfix.

Earlier on that page is the announced version:

http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/iaxcomm/iaxcomm-win-20040119.zip

If you use the 20040114 version, make sure you are calling it with IAX1
protocol.

If you are using the 20040119 version, make sure you are calling it with IAX2.