[Asterisk-Users] Search engine for this list

Kim Hendrikse kim at kiwiclan.com
Mon Jan 19 17:47:27 MST 2004

> ...or http://search.voip-forum.com
> Indexes our lists, the Wiki, asterisk.org and some related sites.
>
> Still experimental. Any feedback to me, please.
> /O :-)

Thanks! I'll use that myself. In the past I've been heavily involved in search
engine development that is particularly suited to searching mailing lists. i.e.
it has a lot of features, and I still have the code. I have to make a demo for
another list owner shortly, when I have it done I'll post a link. Just so you
can see what you think. It's particularly strong in constraining the search.
i.e. it's quite nice to be able to say "search the last three months from guru
xxx with these words in the body and maybe this word in the subject. That sort
of thing. Oh, and it also has fuzzy search if you're not sure of the spelling.
Also in combination with constraints. Just trying to help.

  - Kim