[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 bug in DIAX solved - Great Thanks to Steven!

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Jan 19 16:19:33 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 2:50 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] IAX2 bug in DIAX solved - Great Thanks to Steven!

>     Hi all,
>
> Thanks to Steven Sokol great work, the IAX2 bug in DIAX is now solved.
> For the interested people, you can download the new DLL (just the IAX2
> version) from the following location:
> http://www.laser.com/dante/diax/wiax2.zip
> Replace the wiax2.dll file in the app directory with the new one and this
is
> all.
> Please test it and send me your feedback.
>
> I intend to release a new DIAX version this week. It will contain an
updated
> help file and some minor bug fixes.
>
> Thank you all for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Dan

Is this for the disconnection bug?

Perhaps I need to flush diax and start fresh but it did the same for me.

diax0.9.6d with new dll --> * --> diax0.9.6b with new dll

Call lasted about 20-30 seconds.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.