[Asterisk-Users] Search engine for this list

Kim Hendrikse kim at kiwiclan.com
Mon Jan 19 15:52:47 MST 2004

Hmmm. The one on voip forum searches more than the asterisk mailing list.
The one mail-archive can't do date or sender restricted searches.

I take your point that there are searching facilities, but sometimes it would
be nice to focus more, otherwise I'd simply use google. Which I do a lot.
However, searches on either of these engines can't restrict the search to
specific date ranges on just the asterisk users mailing list for example. Which
would have been useful to me in the last few weeks I think.

Anyway another person has expressed an interest in hosting one, I'll probably
setup a demo for him anyway. It's easy enough done.

Although I didn't know about these particular resources before, so thanks for
that!

  - Kim Hendrikse