[Asterisk-Users] Residential services

Jeremy Jones jjones at westcomllc.com
Mon Jan 19 15:16:01 MST 2004

Thanks all who replied, I think you've gotten me on my way.

Over the next few days, while I fiddle with the system I'm testing at
home, I'll try to churn out some documentation regarding my setup &
configuration that may be helpful to someone.  I'll submit my notes to
the wiki when I'm ready.

Anyone else who has residential service and/or cisco interoperability
related tips/tricks/real-live-configs (i.e. cisco gateway <--> *, cisco
gatekeeper <--> *), you can reach me off-list if you wish.

Thanks
Jeremy