[Asterisk-Users] SS7 over Asterisk ?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Jan 19 14:27:55 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian West" <brian at bkw.org>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] SS7 over Asterisk ?

> The funny thing I see is
>
> http://www.tdmoip.com/Home/0,,5,00.html
>
> Compairs voip to TDMoIP... very funny.  I use voip and I don't loose any
> PBX features(and I sure as hell don't burn 11kbps).... very comical.
>
> bkw

They've got a lot of "interesting" texts on tdmoip versus voip on their
website. It's all just sales hype for promoting their MUX products.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.