[Asterisk-Users] RE: current version

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:07:25 MST 2004

I appreciate all your feedbacks, but they seems to have diverted from my
original question which was

I have been using Asterisk "10 days ago" version loaded onto my Redhat 7.3
with kernel 2.4.18-3 running Jeremy's h323 driver. It has been running okay
with a bit of problems, like system crashing after certain period of time
with 15 simultaneous calls or so.

I have tried to load up the current version today again (0.7.1 I guess) and
apparently with the new H323 driver as well. I have recompiled the H323
libraries with version Pwlib1.5.2 and Openh3231.12.2 as recommended.
However, no call was able to get through at all. I have tried this before
when 0.7.0 came out when had the same result, I thought there were bugs, but
now I am getting the same thing. I have tried using the same h323.conf
configuration as well as trying to change a couple of
faststart.....parameters, but same result.

So, rather I would appreciate any assistance and feedback in related to
running Asterisk version 0.7.1 with the most current H323 driver compiled
with the current version of OpenH323 libraries. I wonder if any associates
out there who have had success running H323 with this, thanks !

Tom