[Asterisk-Users] SNOM IAX image

Christian Stredicke stredicke at snom.de
Mon Jan 19 12:08:16 MST 2004

For those who are using snom 200 phones, I think we have a promising image
now ready at http://snom.com/download/share. Its version number is 2.03m.
Please check this image; it should fix the known issues. The release notes
can be found at http://www.snom.com/snom200_release_notes_de.php. If
everything goes well, we will make also snom 100/105/220 images available.

Christian