[Asterisk-Users] Channel Banks

Glenn Dalgliesh asterisk at techhat.com
Mon Jan 19 10:41:19 MST 2004

Channel BanksWell, you have several options. A T100P and a device such as a Adtran Altlas or simpler Channel bank. But since at this time as you point out Digium only has 1 FXO port per PCI slot(FYI I hear they are working on a 4 port per PCI slot). The other options are MediaTrix, VegaStream, or other devices like them. They are essentially FXO to SIP over Ethernet devices and although I really like the Digium T100P(It is solid) for what you are trying to accomplish I think card and channel bank may not be the most elegant solution.

http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Rooms/DisplayPages/LayoutInitial?Container=com.webridge.entity.Entity%5BOID%5B4299336D011EC042A05F1D0C7B3E2AD9%5D%5D
www.vegastream.com
www.mediatrix.com

Just my opinion!