[Asterisk-Users] Search engine for this list

Kim Hendrikse kim at kiwiclan.com
Mon Jan 19 10:02:19 MST 2004

Ok, sure. That's I guess somewhat like I've been doing now. The reason that
I ask, is that I can provide one. I write search engine software and would
be happy to set one up, but I can't host it. Google is good as a general
purpose search engine it's a fact, but with the software in the context
of list searching I could provide other useful things, like search for
mail from a specific user, within a given date range with a specific
keyword in the subject but not another one in the body etc.

If this is of interest to people I can provide a demo. As I said, I have the
software, but no hosting services.

  - Kim Hendrikse

the software you could do things