[Asterisk-Users] New sounds also now in CVS

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Mon Jan 19 05:46:46 MST 2004

How about a hashed directory structure?  Something like this would be
easily human and machine readable.  This can also be an opportunity to
lay the groundwork for internationalization.

Numbers and digits would have their own directories, as would the demo
phrases, agent and voicemail sounds.

  .../sounds/en/o/n/on.gsm
  .../sounds/en/days/1.gsm
  .../sounds/en/months/0.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/h-19.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/2.gsm
  .../sounds/en/t/h/thousand.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/4.gsm
  .../sounds/en/a/t/at.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/7.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/40.gsm
  .../sounds/en/numbers/6.gsm
  .../sounds/en/letters/a.gsm
  .../sounds/en/letters/m.gsm
  .../sounds/en/t/r/troy.gsm
  .../sounds/en/w/r/wrote.gsm

(sorry if I'm a little off from when I actually press the send button
:D)

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks