[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic cards with Asterisk

Shahid A Khan shahid_khan at apvision.com
Mon Jan 19 03:56:22 MST 2004

Hi there,

The asterisk website mentions support for some models of Intel Dialogic
cards. I looked up in the Asterisk handbook, which has a footnote saying

“Dialogic hardware is not supported by standard Asterisk but is available as
a pay for add on for customers with Dialogic hardware”. I want to use
Asterisk with Dialogic cards for development/testing purposes. How do I go
about in acquiring the “Dialogic-enabled Asterisk” and how will I get
support for such a configuration?

Thanks in advance

Shahid