[Asterisk-Users] ATA-186 pass-through Flash

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Jan 19 00:29:32 MST 2004

Hi,

You might be able to make a set of extensions that use the Flash application

on the Zap channel connected to your PBX, so you could use the flash
transfer
with asterisk and then a special dialset to indicate it must flash your
PBX first:

Exten = _*.,1,Flash(yourzapchannel)
Exten = _*.,2,Dial(yourzapchannel/${EXTEN:1})

Or something like it.

Florian