[Asterisk-Users] ATA-186 pass-through Flash

DUSTIN WILDES dwildes at pabbankshares.com
Sun Jan 18 21:55:03 MST 2004

Hello all!

I have an FXO port on a cisco router that is directly connected to our PBX.
Our ATA-186 (firmware version 3) registers with asterisk, which connects to our cisco router's fxo port to give me a dialtone on our PBX from the ATA.

How do I pass the flash button to the PBX?  It seems the ATA-186 wants to control the flash by putting my first call on hold and prompts me to dial another extension.  DTMF is fine, just can't use the native Flash functions of our PBX with the ATA-186 and asterisk.

Anyone done this or know which direction to go?
I've tried changing the audiomode options, but nothing helped or I didn't get the right hex-to-binary conversion right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!