[Asterisk-Users] cdr_odbc not logging integers eg duration

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Jan 18 14:21:04 MST 2004

I tried that - no errors reported.  I checked one or two of the SQL calls
and none returns an error.   I rebuilt and reinstalled mysql and all the
ODBC drivers - still no integers written!  The direct MySQL driver logs
calls fine.  So it looks like there's a deeper problem with ODBC to sort
out - at least on my system.

  Iain

--On Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:25 pm -0600 Brian West <brian at bkw.org>