[Asterisk-Users] X100P Configs for Australia

Christopher Lee chris at datachaos.com.au
Sat Jan 17 20:48:18 MST 2004

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else in Australia is using the X100P to connect to
the PSTN, and what configs they have for it?

I'm finding at present when I make a call I get a fair bit of echo of myself
speaking, and also the person on the other end can't hear me very well
(perhaps need to up the digial Tx Gain? I don't have it configured at
present)

Asterisk is running on Slackware Linux 9.1 and I built from the latest CVS
just last night (Saturday 17th Jan 04). The phone I'm using to call from is
a Cisco 7940 running the SIP 6.0 firmware.

If I make calls between the two Cisco 7940's on my Asterisk system the voice
quality is fine.

The settings I have for now are:-

Zapata.conf

[channels]