[Asterisk-Users] Class features in dialplan ?

Samuel Jimenez jimenezchava at racsa.co.cr
Sat Jan 17 20:35:54 MST 2004

  If what u mean by CLASS is Class of Service, ie: the ability to
allow/denny access to users to/from resources like public network based on
the number they dial, this can by nicely achieved by using a powerful tool
that  * calls "context".

  Playing with "contexts" you can define several different class of service
levels that can be separately applied to every phone and will work
independently of the type of technology of the phone (SIP, H323, IAX,
Legacy, etc).

  Sam