[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/X100 - Sipura Configuration

Steven E. Frazier sfrazier at fraziercorp.com
Sat Jan 17 11:57:18 MST 2004

I have a Sipura behind my Asterisk Box.  I have a X100 card in the box.
Calls are coming in ok.  When I try to configure my extensions for dialing
out, I can dial
9XXXXX and then get a fast busy.

I followed an example from moxilla on the Spirua and Asterisk before but I
am questioning the dialing plan in the Sipura causing my problems.

Has anyone got the above configuration working?

I would like to be able to (for now)  I will worry about voicepulse, fwd,
iax, later.

Just dial:

9XXXXXXX
9XXXXXXXXXX
91XXXXXXXXXX
And have all traffic go out over my X100 from either line of my Sipura.

Thanks in advance.

Steve