[Asterisk-Users] SER & Asterisk

Jess Magnaye jess at arretni.com
Fri Jan 16 21:46:09 MST 2004

I tried the following setups. Although there is a minor "ringback" issue
that I haven't found any solution yet.

1.) ATA->CiscoNAT->Asterisk->SER+RTPProxy->Cisco2600

2.) ATA->CiscoNAT->SER+RTPProxy1->Asterisk->SER+RTPProxy2->Cisco2600

I cannot remember if * can directly connect to Cisco2600. I know I had
problems initially with it, that's why I installed the SER, and since now
I'm focusing to solve the ringback issue, I didn't have time to take out SER
out of my equation.