[Asterisk-Users] Updated zaprtc, anyone interested?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jan 16 18:50:59 MST 2004

I updated Junghanns' zaprtc to work with a 2.6 kernel.
It is not extensively tested, but does compile cleanly
installs without errors and works with Meetme conferences.

Since this code is not part of the zaptel cvs, I'll be
happy to share the diff, or if the Bug Marshalls would not
mind open a bug and post the diff there.

(One caveat, on unload the zaprtc module does not seem to
unregister it's channels.  Since I haven't worked on kernel
modules before, I thought a module that loads is worth
sharing.  I'll work on the unload next)

Dan