[Asterisk-Users] Configuration for modem

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Jan 16 17:29:40 MST 2004

buy a x100p from digium so you will:
* have supported digium and * devel
* have saved yourself from a lot of headache
* have a native card that works 100% with asterisk

if you want to hurt yourself really, keep in mind that:
* modem must be a voice modem
* modem will give you a lot of echo
* asterisk supports only 2 types of modem,
  very like that you'll have to hack
  the code to make it work with your model

matteo.

Il ven, 2004-01-16 alle 19:25, F.G.Testa ha scritto:
> Hi all!
>
> 1) I would like use my modem as PSTN interface but I could not figure
> out how to.
> Does anybody have a how-to, a roadmap or a modem.conf and
> extensions.conf example? I have a Smart Link V2.7.10.
>
> 2) Is there any docs that gives the pig picture of the source code? (A
> sort of who does what)
>
> Thanks!
>

> ---
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>