[Asterisk-Users] Parking extension not working

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Fri Jan 16 16:23:22 MST 2004

Okay here is an update...  With my extensions.conf and parking.conf,
etc.. Files, I was able to place a call with the usb phone (analog on
zap/3) and park it by pressing flash, then typing in 701...  From the
SIP phones I am still unable to transfer to 701.  What does that mean?
Is that something to do with the T instead of t?

Thanks for you patience and help through this...
Sean