[Asterisk-Users] ultra-cheap asterisk box

calvis calvis at itechgroup.com
Fri Jan 16 13:33:54 MST 2004

I got in on the same Dell deal I think.

You must hang out on the bargain boards just like I do?  I hang out mainly
at fatwallet.com.   This is the thread that I got in on the Dell machines
that I just recently purchased.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?start=920&catid=24&threadid=
264777

I found out by another 400SC user and you can not control assign interrupts
on the PCI slots on this machine.   Does that point bother you if you are
going to run this unit with *?   I want to put 3 X100P cards and 1 TDM400P
in my up coming 400SC, but not sure if I will have conflict if I use up all
the PCI slots in the machine.

Charles Alvis
Internet Technology Group
Redmond, WA