[Asterisk-Users] vmail cgi script

Paul bulkmail at monafamily.com
Fri Jan 16 08:07:43 MST 2004

I too would like this.

Thanks so much

~paul

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Terry
Bohaning
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:20 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] vmail cgi script

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building a * box for home and ran across the
vmail.cgi script. It installs suid root in order to allow access to the
voice mail boxes. I've never been fond of suid root and was looking for
better method.

I've patched my installation to make everything in the vm hierarchy
(/var/
spool/asterisk/voicemail/*) setgid www to match the group of my
webserver.
The voicemail.c files also contains minor modifications.

Is this something that anyone else would be interested in?

Regards,

Terry

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: