[Asterisk-Users] T100P & CA Adit 600 Question

Mindworks Wireless mwless at mindworks.net
Thu Jan 15 21:35:04 MST 2004

Hello All,

I received my Adit 600 yesterday and I have an 8 port FXO CAC FXO card
installed.  That is the only module in the CB.  I have the config on the *
side correct, however I am not sure.

I had the system running great for about 2 hour, and then it seemed to be
having problems.  Incoming calls would ring on the Sip phone it was
supposed to but both parties could hear nothing.

Also when I tried to dial out, I could hear the dialtone (very distorted)
but it would not dial anything.

This leads me to believe that it is my rxgain and txgain settings in the
CAC bank, however I had already changed them to what I needed to make it
work and sound good.

Is there any reason why the CA Adit 600 would lose these settings?  If I
logged in again and did a print config, everything went back to normal to
the way it was.  I can now place and receive calls just fine...? Weird?

Am I missing something here?  Do I need to commit the settings to some
sort of flash memory?

Thanks in advance,

Brent