[Asterisk-Users] meetme without zaptel hardware

dkwok at iware.com.au dkwok at iware.com.au
Thu Jan 15 18:18:43 MST 2004

I do not have any zaptel hardware on the Asterisk box, I could not have
meetme functioning. I did modify the Makefile in zaptel directory on
line 168 by including ztdummy as one of the modules to compile in.

The error message from the concole:
    -- Executing MeetMe("SIP/1002-e9ca", "4700") in new stack
   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
WARNING[1209214400]: File app_meetme.c, Line 162 (build_conf): Unable to
open ps
eudo channel

Could anyone confirm that meetme will not working without Zaptel hardware?

--
David Kwok

FWD#/IAXTEL# : 17001813482 ext 1002