[Asterisk-Users] Major format changes

Robert Murray rob at mur.org.uk
Thu Jan 15 09:41:30 MST 2004

Hi Mark

Would it be possible to include a way of streaming audio from memory?
For example registering a file type which read from a fifo in memory?
I need this for app_theta. (Cepstral TTS)

I could copy the code from file.c, but I think it would be better if
the same code could be used to avoid duplication.

Regards

Rob