[Asterisk-Users] grandstream asterisk configuration

Chandra chandra at digital.com.np
Wed Jan 14 23:29:01 MST 2004

i just saw a UDP blocked message in my gs GUI. ater i rebooted again i got
      MAC Address:    00.0B.82.00.3C.13
      Software Version:    Program--1.0.3.81    Bootloader--1.0.0.7
HTML--1.0.0.18
          detected firewall/NAT type is open Internet

assigning a STUN server also didn't help.

lloked at the voip-info stuff
  a.. use dtmfmode=info in your sip.conf for your Grandstream BudgeTone and
configure the GS accordingly
  b.. make sure to have a username=xxx entry in sip.conf that matches the
phone's name as given in the square brackets
  c.. For most installations, this is needed in the sip.conf user definition
(not in [general]):
            disallow=all
            allow=ulaw
            allow=alaw

and did the same. still didn't work.

what can be done if my nat is actually blocking the udp packets??

chandra