[Asterisk-Users] Parking extension not working

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Wed Jan 14 15:01:20 MST 2004

Yes, I have the include => parkedcalls in the default context which is
where my calls start from, in fact if I try to transfer to one of the
parked locations as a test of transferring to the 7xx area, I get the
"...no parked call.." message so it seems like the context is working.
All of the parking location extensions show up in the dialplan.  What
should I see on the console when transferring to 700 (or 701 as it may
be) from SIP?  Will it work from sip?  Is there a way I can test from
the console?

Thanks
Sean