[Asterisk-Users] Multiple phonenumbers on one E1 PRI with Digium TE410P ?

Jan Baumann asterisk at cyberways.net
Wed Jan 14 08:09:58 MST 2004

Hi,

one short question: Is it possible for the zaptel driver to deal with
multiple phone numbers on one single E1 PRI line?

I could make my carrier route +49 xxx aaaaa-zzz and +49 xxx bbbbb-zzz
and others down one single PRI trunk to our asterisk box terminating in
a Digium TE410P.

Does the driver handle this and can I put calls coming in all on the
same physical interface put into different contexts based on the dialed
prefix?

Thanks and Regards,
Jan Baumann