[Asterisk-Users] newbie ISDN question

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Jan 14 04:46:45 MST 2004

Thorsten,

theoretically you can connect 8 phones per port, but only 2 can
be used at the same time. We advise to use 2 per port and in
some scenarios 3 might be an option. So you can connect 8 ISDN
phones to the quadBRI card.
The drivers are still released as "experimental" and have some
bugs. We are planning to be stable in about 2 weeks.

The cards are in stock, so delivery will be fast. We ship with
worldwide with UPS.

best regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753