[Asterisk-Users] newbie ISDN question

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Jan 14 03:54:57 MST 2004

Hi Thorsten,

the E100P is a PRI ISDN Card (S2M in Germany). You cannot connect
phones to that card.
The quadBRI card has 4 BRI ports that can individually be configured
for TE mode (to connect ISDN lines) or NT mode (to connect ISDN phones).
Please find the details at:

http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page17.html

best regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753