[Asterisk-Users] RE: Fax

Reinhard Max max at suse.de
Wed Jan 14 01:29:52 MST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 at 21:06, Jason Penton wrote:

> (I have successfully managed to receive faxes thru my isdn card so I
> don't see why I shouldn't be able to send them).

that's interesting, as in my tests it was just the other way around.

I can send faxes through my AVM ISDN card (chan_capi), but when I try
to receive a fax, app_rxfax fails after reporting some carrier
training errors. I've posted the detailed error logs to this list some
weeks ago.

Jason, are you using chan_capi, or chan_modem_i4l to access your ISDN
card?

cu
	Reinhard