[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1102 issue after upgrading to CVS

Sean P. Robertson spr at netxusa.com
Tue Jan 13 20:34:44 MST 2004

I good thing to do when things stop working in this manner is do a packet
capture with Ethereal.  A lot of times you can figure out what is happening
by where the packets are going.  I will try to test this in the morning with
one of my 1102 units.

Sean

Sean Robertson

NETXUSA
p. 800-289-6389
f.  864-233-4344                  "Ask me about Voice over IP."
http://www.netxusa.com/