[Asterisk-Users] Best Linux Distribution

Pulu 'Anau pulu at afe.to
Tue Jan 13 20:11:15 MST 2004

I have the same problem with Firebird .7 on Windows *AND* linux (Debian stable).

You just answered my big question (does this happen to anyone else), I'll submit
the url for the wiki to bugzilla.

Pulu

----
Afe.to ANTS
POB 1478
Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Ph: Country code 676 - 27946 or 878-1332
http://www.afe.to
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=pulu