[Asterisk-Users] Parking extension not working

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Tue Jan 13 17:07:56 MST 2004

I have the standard parking.conf but extension 700 doesn't show up in my
dialplan....  Why?  I can dial 701 which tells me that I don't have any
calls parked there.  700 just gives me invalid extension noise....

Should I have extension 700 defined elsewhere?

Thanks

parking.conf
[general]

parkext =a 700                          ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-705                      ; What extensions to park calls
on
context => parkedcalls                  ; Which context parked calls are
in
parkingtime => 300                      ; Number of seconds a call can
be parked f

*CLI> Show dialplan

[ Context 'parkedcalls' created by 'res_parking' ]
  '701' =>          1. ParkedCall(701)
[res_parking]
  '702' =>          1. ParkedCall(702)
[res_parking]