[Asterisk-Users] threewaycalling ? (Bridge 2 SIP calls?)

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 14:10:06 MST 2004

SamW wrote:

>Let me ask a simple question for some to answer. I need asterisk to
>perform three-party-conference between SIP phones. Is there any setting
>required on sip.conf ? I see Zapata.conf has threewaycalling=yes
>parameter. Is there anything similar required in sip.conf or elsewhere.
>I do not use any hardware. I use * with Cisco ATA 186 adapters. Thank
>you in advance.

IIRC the threewaycalling option only applies to analog extensions..

If you want it on SIP then you simply have to make sure the phone
supports it.. Both my Grandstream and Snom support it so I am sure most
phones do.. in fact off the top of my head the only one I know that
specifically does not support it is X-Lite..

Later..