[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Voicemail that reacts to my AIM status

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Jan 13 13:43:22 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Rukavina" <peter at rukavina.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 7:58 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Voicemail that reacts to my AIM status

> I hacked together a system, using an AGI script written in PHP, that
> looks up my AOL Instant Messenger (or in my case iChat) status, and, if
> I'm online, plays a different voicemail message (i.e. "Peter's here")
> than if I'm offline (i.e. "Sorry, Peter's not here").
>
> Code and explanation at:
>
> http://www.reinvented.net/labs/article/1832
>
> Peter Rukavina
> Reinvented Inc.
> www.reinvented.net

The last sentence of the article should begin: "If", not "I've".

As is: I've my AIM status is "OFF," then I say something like "Peter's not
here" and send directly to voicemail.

Should be: If my AIM status is "OFF," then I say something like "Peter's not
here" and send directly to voicemail.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.