[Asterisk-Users] KPhone working

Maciek Kaminski maciejka at tiger.com.pl
Tue Jan 13 04:17:33 MST 2004

Steve wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If anyone else had a problem I got kphone to work with Asterisk.

I have problems with kphone + Asterisk. KPhone does not seem to ACK
invites, ie.

KPhone  --- sends INVITE     --> Asterisk
KPhone  <-- sends 101 Trying --- Asterisk
KPhone  <-- sends 202 OK     --- Asterisk
KPhone  --- does not send ACK

With other sip phones(linphone, selfmade), Asterisk behaved as if it
does not notice ACKs:

XPhone  --- sends INVITE     --> Asterisk
XPhone  <-- sends 101 Trying --- Asterisk
XPhone  <-- sends 202 OK     --- Asterisk
XPhone  --- sends ACK        --> Asterisk
Asterisk timeouts on OK retransmission as if it has not noticed ACK.

Any hints? Or should I send traces?

Maciej Kaminski