[Asterisk-Users] Fw: problem with safe_asterisk

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Jan 12 21:47:38 MST 2004

Hello,

I start Asterisk at boot time with a program called "screen".

I boot up with this command in the /etc/rc.local:

/usr/bin/screen -L -d -m /usr/sbin/asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgc

This will launch the very verbose asterisk console detached with screen
logging.

You can reattach to it by typing:
screen -r

It works very well and the screen log is saved to /screenlog.0

MATT---