[Asterisk-Users] More words for Allison

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Mon Jan 12 16:36:55 MST 2004

I'm not sure how regular miles are based on but a nautical mile is a degree
of longitude divided by 60 (hence it takes 360 * 60 knots to travel around
the world (or am i wrong)). I'm not too familar with your crazy measurement
system (metric all the way baby) but i'm sure someone here will know what
'regular' miles are based on.