[Asterisk-Users] More words for Allison

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Mon Jan 12 14:42:26 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 09:59, John Todd wrote:
> I put forward the following proposal (as this is Open Source, we'll
> let General Consensus decide):
>
>    Any funds left over after payment to Allison will be used to fund
>     either more words from Allison in the "next round" (there is always
>     a next round of words) or will go to buying beer/food for Digium
>     staff at the discretion of John Todd.

I vote for the food proposal... I've bought Krispy Kremes for the guys
at Digium, but it's been awhile.   I think it would be a nice "thank
you" from all of us.  (In fact, if "food" wins I'll put my money where
my mouth is and chip in a few more dollars.  If "food" loses, I guess
I'll have to buy them doughnuts again.)

Jared Smith