[Asterisk-Users] More words for Allison

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Jan 12 09:59:18 MST 2004

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Allison fund!  I actually
ended up with more money than I think it will take, which warms my
heart to see so many people putting their money where their mouths
are (or where Allison's mouth is?)

I put forward the following proposal (as this is Open Source, we'll
let General Consensus decide):

   Any funds left over after payment to Allison will be used to fund
    either more words from Allison in the "next round" (there is always
    a next round of words) or will go to buying beer/food for Digium
    staff at the discretion of John Todd.

I expect the leftover funds will be around $50-$60, depending on how
much time the list takes Allison.

JT