[Asterisk-Users] Fax handled on E&M T1 DEBUG messages

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Jan 12 09:46:49 MST 2004

Hello,

I updated my test Asterisk box to CVS 01/12/2004 today and have seen the fax
detected messages coming for every call that comes in over my E&M T1[B8ZS
ESF]. This isn't a problem from a functionality standpoint(I have no fax
devices), but I see these two lines show up in the DEBUG logs about every
second of a live incoming call:

Jan 12 11:32:18 DEBUG[229390]: DTMF digit: f on Zap/1-1
Jan 12 11:32:18 DEBUG[229390]: Fax already handled

I have tried uncommenting OLD_DSP_ROUTINES in dsp.c and recompiling,
restarting, but then the E&M lines are useless(the lines are there and are
loaded, but no inbound/outbound calls go through)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

MATT---