[Asterisk-Users] R2 Digital - Brazil

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Jan 12 06:20:03 MST 2004

Hi Daniel,

Did you read what I wrote? libr2 is only 10% of an implementation. It
doesn't work. Its a useless piece of junk. Forget about it.

As for the signalling differences between countries, that is something
of a pain to find out. There is not much info about variants of R2
available on the internet. I pieced together the picture I have now,
which may not be complete.

Regards,
Steve