[Asterisk-Users] OH323: Dropping incompatible voice frame

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Mon Jan 12 04:28:06 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a new phone in our IP phone network: Planet VIP-101T.
When calling from that Planet phone to anybody, everthing is
fine.

But when calling from anybody to that Planet phone, I
get a mashine gun noise and the following msg in asterisk log:

NOTICE[262161]: File channel.c, Line 1091 (ast_read):
   Dropping incompatible voice frame on H323:0 of format
   SLINR since our native format has changed to ULAW

Both, the Planet phone and the asterisk oh323 channel, have
G.711A as preferred codecs.

For me, it seems, that the planet phone does not follow
that hint, when receiving a call. But shouldn't asterisk
be capable of understanding SLINR?

Any help is appreciated!

Roger.