[Asterisk-Users] More words for Allison

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sun Jan 11 17:36:45 MST 2004

Here's the latest batch of words to get shipped out to Allison Smith.
Please submit reasonably small changes to me by tomorrow 10:00 AM
Eastern time, and I'll add them.

As usual, donations to what will be a ~$110 USD expense would be
appreciated, as I am paying for this round out of my pocket.  Please
send to paypal address "jtodd at loligo.com".  I did not include all
possible symbols on a North American keyboard, as it was getting
exhausting and possibly silly.

calls
abandons
staffing
average Speed of Answer
Sorry, but the user's mailbox can't accept more messages.
Please enter the conference call number for the conference you wish to join.
fortieth
fiftieth
Please enter the conference pin number.
That pin is invalid for this conference.
[The alphabet - a through z, like "ayy", "bee", "cee", etc.]
zed
space
dash
dot