[Asterisk-Users] CONTEST: Top Posters win 80G Hard Drive

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Sun Jan 11 15:12:29 MST 2004

I can guarantee you that very few people who know anything about * will
be posting to that site.

It's a horrible interface, as nearly all forums that try to duplicate
mailing lists are.  Do you really think Linux/UNIX CLI guys want to deal
with a web site where <insert their own favorite mail reader here> will
do just fine?

Highly technical forums, especially those related to primarily CLI
tools, fail miserably.

Have you not been reading this list as to the feelings of the regular
contributors and answer-providers on this issue?

Daryl G. Jurbala
BMPC Network Operations
Tel: +1 215 825 8401 x235
Fax: +1 508 526 8500