[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79xx Ringtones

Adthrawn adthrawn at adthrawn.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 09:27:28 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm after two very specific ringtones for the 79xx's...

A dog barking, and a horse either galloping or neighing.

I've tried making the sounds, but for some bizarre reason they're not
working. I used to make quite a few ringtones for the 79xx's, but I
seem to have forgotten how to do it! And to top things off, I can't
even find the documentation on Cisco's site for making new ringtones.

I do recall, you had to set the sample length to a divisible, something
like 800? And there was a maximum sample length too...

Best,
Ad.